Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mimi




















MIMI I HAD SO MUCH FUN!



THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHOOT YOUR BRIDALS!


(OK friends and family give me some feed back do you like a style better than another?



how do you feel about the locations? LOVE to hear what you have to say!)

10 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Love them! They turned out beautiful! My favorites are the ones of her on the stairs! Good job ladies!

taryn.l said...

good work! love the locations.

M Hastings said...

Love the last photo! I really love when photographers do a few frames of someone really pretty and put them in kind-of a darker, or out-of-the-ordinary scene. Lovelovelove!

Mamma Stress said...

What a beautiful pictures!

Have a nice day!

Cicci

Broadheads said...

THANKS FOR THE LUV! I am so happy that you all like them! :)

Katie Gourdin said...

You are awesome Shelly!!! Come to AZ and do my family pictures for me! I can't find anyone good enough. Call me we can chat :) Love ya and miss ya tons. Katie

Sabina Andersson said...

Good work !

Unknown said...

amazing pictures

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE LUV! I am so happy that you all like them! :)!wholesale cell phone

Anonymous said...

Do not delete this article, there is ad-supported access to 600 U.S. dollars reward, activity time to 2010/12/31 the end of this period we will have staff members from time to time to visit, hope you have the opportunity to receive prizes!

There are many kinds of Discount Fashion Shoesin our online store, all of them are made of excellent materials, and have Classic style.In addition we have Victorias Secret pinkand NFL jerseys.