Camden has started to be very creative he loves to color and draw, but with this new found creativity has come challenges.
Challenge 1: hide all pens and pencils! I am an avid journal writer and have on many occasions come into my room to find him helping mommy in her writings. I had to laugh it is so cute the first time but the second and third time it ventured from the journal to the furniture to the walls and then the bedding. OK I can handle the walls and furniture but the bedding ahah! I know what your all thinking should have learned your lesson the first time and not left out a pen, and yes lesson is now learned!
Challenge 2: Camden has also discovered stickers and feminine pads...yes unwrapped, pealed and stick the other day he comes out of the bathroom with one on him and about 4 stuck to the walls in the bathroom. GREAT hide those too!
Challenge 3: Camden has been able to point out his body parts, and with that comes finding his nose along with buggers. (need I say more)
I have to say this little dude is the love of our lives and we enjoy every moment with him even those challenges!
3 comments:
Such a fun age! He is a cute kid! I haven't seen many of these new little tricks of his though I did catch him coloring on the wall once (with a washable crayon--the only kind to own)!
One of my daily constraints:"Would you please NOT wipe your boogers on my pants?"
Would like to get in touch with you on mobilizing your blog site for free. More info available at http://www.buzzcity.com/f/mobilizer. You can even preview how your blog will look on the mobile by clicking on the 'Test it now' icon on the left of the page. Any question, pls contact me at andrew@buzzcity.com
Post a Comment