Monday, March 15, 2010

We are UNDERCONTRACT....

Hum what does this mean?

1. We have to have an inspection on our 52 year old home...(we had this on Sat.)

2. They come back and say this, this, and this needs to be fixed

3. The home has to be apprased (I am nervious about this one considering our house is the 2nd highest to sell in the past 6 months based on the comps.)

4. We close much easier said then done. We officially move out (into the parents house) on April 12th have to be all out by the 15th. Where are we going we are keeping our options open, at this point we are seriously considering building our own home in Sandy, but we are still watching whats coming up for sale!

5. Can it be done...I hope

Happy St. Patricks Day :)

4 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

That's great! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Booooo!! We are very VERY sad you are moving but I guess I will be excited for you. :)

Chai said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

GPS cell phone said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
chinese style prom dresses