SEPT 30th 2009! (our 17 week apointment)
We are really excited and will let you all know what the gender is!
Camden, is learning to talk and is doing a really great job with a couple of his favorite ones...
Mama (his most favorite)
Dadda
Bumpah (grandpa)
Mauhpah (grandma)
Miny (Mindi)
Woof
Mow (meow)
Bah
Theres a few others but these are the most frequent :) Cam is getting really big really fast its exciting to see him changing so and he is so CUTE!
1 comment:
I'm doing better I guess. Less all day sickness and I have more energy. But, I've got more heartburn and I've thrown up more lately than I did in my first trimester. We find out our gender on the 29th. I bumped my appointment from 16 weeks to 18 weeks, my doctor said thats the earliest they'd try and tell what it is so its more accurate. We are super excited!!
Post a Comment