Wednesday, August 12, 2009

COMING MARCH 9th 2010!

OUR FAMILIES SOON TO BE NEW ADDITION!
BABY NANO....


Boy or girl...we are super excited about a new baby even thou here it looks like something else? This was my 8 week scan so hopefully next Dr visit it will be more baby like.

I am 10 weeks 1 day prego today only 29 weeks 6 days left! So I hope you will all understand why I may have been MIA or flaky (I haven't been feeling 100% and still have a couple more weeks of this yucky feeling but dont worry I will be back :)

9 comments:

Katie & Justus said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally announced it! Our babies are going to be great friends!! I'm glad I've got some friends that will be prego with me! I go back to the doctor next Tuesday for my 2nd visit.

Zack and Victoria said...

Gongrats Shelly!! That is so awesome. Get feeling better :O)

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

HOW FUN! That is so exciting for you guys! Congrats!

Jana Porter said...

so fun!!! congrats!

Aubrey Doyle said...

Super exciting! Glad to be able to share your secret now! Hopefully the sickness passes quickly and you can enjoy the pregnancy (as much as that is possible). You will be amazed with how quickly this pregnancy goes by, much faster than Camden's, I bet! Ya for the Broadheads!

jamie said...

AWESOME! RO and Chad, we are so excited for you guys! XoXoXo!

Becka said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Congrats! That is super exciting.

Heidi said...

WOO HOO! adding another tall genetically sound human to the planet. Good Work!