Sunday, October 11, 2009


This weekend my parents took us to a pumpkin patch and not just any patch, one with a pirate ship of ghosts a fun shop of spooky things, and a tractor. This patch was recommended to my by my friend Mindi and now I am recommending it to you! It was a blast the patch is free but they ask you to buy a pumpkin for visiting. We spent an hour there looking at all the fun things they had to offer. I highly recommend it for you and your family!

Camden had the ship all to himself for about 10mins, he kept walking up and down the ladder to peek over...to standing on the deck looking at the flags and the hanging skeleton. (shown above) He was a crack up!


I am so lucky to have the cutest little pumpkin ever!
I must say we have had an eventful month. Many of you may not know but we lost our little baby Sept 30th we had to deliver the baby because its little heart stopped beating at our 17 week apointment. We are sad and disappointed but know that our little baby is in our loving heavenly fathers loving arms and are blessed to know that one day we will see our baby again.
We would also again like to take the time to Thank all our friends, neighbors & family for all the love an support they have given us at our time of need.
This trial has strengthened my testimony and faith in the plan of salvation and I know that we will be with our little one again. Thank you Thank you for the prayers, dinners, love and phone calls. We are so blessed and comforted by all the love we felt at such a sad time in our lives.

Love Chad, Rochelle and Camden!

3 comments:

Dyana said...

Okay girl...you recommended this patch but you never said where it was! LOL! Our girls will be here most of next week & I think we should take them to find pumpkins!
Also, I hope you are feeling 100% soon. Remember to let me know if you need ANYTHING....I will throw it over the fence! :)LOL! Rochelle, you are an inspiration! Thank you!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What a cute post! We need more like these... :) I LOVE the bubbles in the bathtub pictures!!!! SO funny. We went back to the pumpkin patch too, with Danny and Whit. Such a fun little place!

Katie Gourdin said...

Love the pumpkin patch!!! I miss you and your cute family so much. Hopefully we can see you soon. Call me and we can chat.
Love you,
Katie