Saturday, March 28, 2009

New hair!


I guess not much is really going on when you blog about your hair cut...lol. I cut my hair off losing about 5inches yesterday I love cutting it in the summer and letting it grow out in fall and winter...I am so excited about the change I really like my new do thanks Melinda!
On another note..for those of you who may not know I am still dieting using hcg and after 37 days I have lost 26.8 pounds and going. I am really excited about this diet and have done really well the end is in sight which mean 7 peaks here I come! I have been telling everyone about it and hope that if you are interested you will ask me about it!

5 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

You look great! Love the new hair and the weightloss is very noticeable! Woo Woo!!

Becka said...

I would love to get some info about the diet. I am working out six hours a week and eating about 1,200 calories a day, but have plateaued at the same weight for three weeks now. Argh!

Sandy said...

Explain the diet....
Sandy

A Love of Yellow said...

You guys need to go to my diet page, it goes into alot more detailed info on what I eat, what you do, if its hard how much I am losing, etc...It is so easy and you see results FAST! And if you do it tell people about it including myself!

Miranda said...

I love your hair!