Monday, March 30, 2009

I have to share...




I love finding new things...my friends have started a business and they are selling the most amazing scents that are all Twilight themed! They asked me to take some photos for them and after some hit and miss I really wanted to post some of my favorite shots.
Visit their website...
and pick your character they are all really yummy!

Alice is my favorite...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing. I am going to see how they smell.

Be available in August to take some pictures of our little one! Maybe sooner if I decide that I want my belly to be immortalized.

Aubrey Doyle said...

The pics turned out great! I'm hoping for some nice spring-like weather soon so that you can take some pics of my boys for me (good luck--they never sit still, look at the camera, or smile for the camera). We always have to get candid shots of them!

The was very generous of you to offer your camera while I look for a new one, but I will hopefully find time to shop this weekend!

p.s. When do I get to babysit that cute little boy of yours again? My boys had a lot of fun with him so anytime you need somebody, let me know!