Saturday, February 21, 2009

The weekend trip....

Well we went to sunny warmish St. George a really lovely place last weekend! My parents are now talking 'move' and so that means we might move too! (Of course this is how everyone talks once they stay there for a period of time so don't jump to any conclusions) and if my mom moved I don't know what I would do, seriously I don't know how any girls do it with out a mother figure! I can hardly imagine life without her help, love, advice and encouragement! NO but really we would have to move cus I do the books for the company they own and I need the owner to sign them checks...In any case I don't want to spring this on anyone so I am bring it up in my blog then as talk about it as the likely hood increases and as the timing comes together so it seems a little less abrupt...Cus realistically I am going to have to talk myself into a move. I love my home my family and friends here starting over is hard. But in any case if its right its right and when or if the time comes we will know!


SO back to the trip...the reason for going to St. George was the Home Show...we like to see what others are building and get new ideas, of all the ideas Chad liked this one the best why, well because of the massive basketball, climbing wall, workout room, racquetball room and pool area! I liked it too, I must admit but it would have been hard for me to put in all the money they had into this house!

So it was another fun filled weekend. And before we left we cut Camdens hair off the top it was getting a bit long, I will have to post the video for that.

3 comments:

jamie said...

Thanks for easing us into the idea of you moving, but PLEASE DON'T GO...wwaaaahhhhhh :(

Jana Porter said...

yay for blogging! your baby is so cute!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

St. George was great and tell Chad that we will go in on that huge house with him! ;)