OK so it is now official our little guy crawls! Monday he saw the computer laying about 10 feet away and decided hey I need that and....off he went. Its more of a army crawl but whatever it is its fun to watch!
I promise I will post the video of him soon! - and here it is as promised!
Now I know that this might not classify as a full on watch out here I come craw but it gets him where he needs to go!!! I must admit its funny!
4 comments:
Yeah! That is so exciting! I love the army crawl, before you know it we will be crawling like a champ and getting into everything.
YEA! Such a fun age when everything is new and amazing to see! Can't wait to see the videos!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CRAWL! It definitely counts!
TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment