Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my hcg diet!

My family has entered into the biggest loser family addition...we are all on a mission to win one of the following...

1. lose the most lbs
2. lose the most weight % based on height and weight
3. lose the most inches

The winner gets whatever they want!

So here's what you all need to know!
I am not afraid to admit it, I need to lose weight I have been putting it off for a long time. My little sister found this diet called hcg she did it over Christmas and new years and lost oh like 30 lbs. I decided after she got engaged that I would try it too...and I have 112 days to do it(because thats when McCalls wedding is).
So to spare those who arent interested in my diet the horrible scary truth of my weight...I wont go any further...But for those who are interested in hcg and want to know more and secretly want to know how much I weigh! See my daily blog http://myhcgweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Brady and Natalie said...

Shell! It has been so long since I have talked to you girlie! Looks like your life is fabulous! Your baby is so adorable! McCall is getting married?! Yay! Tell her congrats, so excited! We need to keep in touch, ps. I am totally down with the hcg! Let me know how it works... oh and ps. I highly doubt you need to lose weight!

Parisa and Zac said...

Wow that is so awesome!!! I can't believe how quickly you see results! My husband is starting that in a week. He is very worried about the 500 calorie diet though! I'm sure after a week your not as hungry, but has it been hard to stick with it and not go over? I wanted to leave a post on your other blog but it wouldn't let me!

Heidi said...

My best friend wanted to lose 20 lbs and this was diet she used. She lost the weight and claimed she had tons of energy! good luck, that is exciting.