Thursday, February 24, 2011

So much is going on!!!


I wanted to show you the concept for our house...Markay Johnson Construction, http://www.mjconstruction.com/ built this house about 4 years ago and we fell in love! 


 A few things have changed from this design to ours.  The main thing is we have a porch *our views are in the front* and we have only two front windows that are much larger then the ones on this house.  Also we built a rambler not a 2 story although ours has the dormers and a bonus area.  The exterior color is very similar but we did go with a lighter color of gray for the shingle. 


Here is our house as of this morning.  Chad is working so hard on the exterior we are waiting on the window trims but have all the shingles...so I hope this weekend we get a good start on everything! 


Something I had to have in our Kitchen was a pantry...this is the design I picked out I am in love with the idea of having the double doors I think its a fun touch!


And this is our Dream Kitchen! 
Our cabinets are this same style and we picked Absolute Black granite, I didnt end up going with the light fixture shown I am kinda sad about it but I think that the ones we picked will be fun (we went with option 3 in the previous post).  I havent decided for sure if the color on the walls and the color of nobs are right for us but I do Love this kitchen! 

To top all of it off I am now 29 weeks prego...
this gives us little to no time to finish our house before the baby comes which is making nesting a little difficult! 

2 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Love your house! Looks awesome!

McCall Lauren said...

YOu look great Chelle! I love all the things you have picked for your house, it's going to look so beautiful. I can't wait to come visit and stay with you :)

I miss you a lot Chelle and I can't wait to come visit!