Well I know many of my fellow bloggers are also Facebook friends but incase not
here is what were up too.
Its crazy how fast things are going really. I couldnt be happier with how hard everyone is working on getthing the house done especially with the snow and cold! The framing should be completed by Tuesday and then the roofing starts weather permiting this next week.
On another note I need your Help...
I do have a blog question for you all, let me know what you think I want to do my bathroom tile with this material...I have thought a lot about this should I leave it nice and clean in the white or should I add a color of tile in a random pattern? I am debating on a light frost blue or a heather gray they would go in the place of the 1X1 tiles randomly... Let me know what you think what you pick just might be in my house ;)


1 comment:
I think you should just leave it plain! That way if you ever want to change colors or styles in your bathroom you don't have to worry about the colored tiles and all you would need to do is change fixtures, wall colors, or rugs.
I love all the stuff you have picked out though Chelle! VERY cute!
Post a Comment