Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WELCOME to the WORLD


Baby Aliya arrives!!!
For those of you who don't know, Chad and I became and Aunt and Uncle again! This time it was my little brother and his wife, who had a baby girl. This now leaves Camden out numbered 2 to 1. OH NO I am thinking someone in the family needs to have a boy here quick or the poor little boy will be playin barbies and not trucks...probly not but you never know!!!
So today we got to visit her for the first time what a tiny little thing at 6lbs 8oz and 18" long, she is it is so sweet and beautiful!
We are so excited to welcome the new baby into our lives babies are so much fun and did I say we are so EXCITED!
Congrats to the new parents on a healthy beautiful baby! We love you three.


No comments: