I got a new TOY for my 23rd birthday, yes that's right I am twenty three years of age now, well on Friday! I really wanted a FLIP video camera. I begged and begged Chad for one, and he told me NO! But to my surprise I got one from his mom, dad, Brooke, Ben, Bailey, Emily, Jason, and Chase! IT IS SO COOL! Thank you Thank you Thank you so much my amazing family I love my birthday present!!!
So here we all are, Me, Camden and Daddy all watching the Olympics cheering on Michel Phelps! So tell me you don't think this new little camera is cool (watch my video). You really do need to go check out the flip Minos oh you'll want one!
And here is Camden just being cute!!!
PS did I say that you really should get a Filp video camera.
5 comments:
Oh my heck Chad is so funny. Yippy for Birthday's and cool Birthday presents. I am glad you got something you wanted. Your videos are great. I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! Have a great day!
He is adorable...keep the video's coming.
Oh, I love your awesome camera! i'm super super jealous! Camden is so cute! Chad is funny, I was laughing outloud!! Cute little family!
Rochelle, your blog is super cute!! I am glad we can keep up to date with your happenings through blogging, I never get to see you primary people at church. And Camden is adorable!
Ok, Chad is a goof! But I got a good laugh....
Post a Comment