
Ok! so our little man is now 2 months old as of yesterday! Can you even believe this - I can't? This means its time for his shots. We are going in tonight to get these so we will see how well he does. He also has his first cold poor little dude. We just got back from Star Valley Wyoming after hanging out on vacation with the Broadhead's and visiting my uncle Met.
Because there has been mass confusion about my previous post on Wyoming...Let me clearify for those who are confused!
It was not the company we kept in Wyoming that I didn't enjoy, it was Wyoming the place in general I did not love.
NOW FOR THE UPDATE!!!
Cam weighs in at 14lbs 5.5 oz the 2nd biggest baby at South Summit Pediatrics! He's 25 1/4" long! He had his immunization shots and of course we are the 1 in 5 chance of getting a fever! Poor Cam he had a temp of 101 degrees all morning.
6 comments:
Glad to be home huh? I love that Chad is into Stephanie Meyer too! I couldn't PAY Mat to read them. Enjoy the last 100 pgs.
What a big boy! He sure is handsome!
Oh...he is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. BTW...I love you background...where did you find it?
You have a handsome son! Did you know that we are back-door neighbors?
I got to hold him yesterday at church and loved it. He is so cute and I really liked his outfit he had on at church, it was adorable. He is a big baby boy. Hope he gets feeling better.
what a cute new template! Ur good at this. ur little boy is getting bigger and older looking every second!
Post a Comment