Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just in case you wanna know...

Were going out of town this weekend...again this will be Camdens fourth outing in 7 weeks! I sorta dont want to go 1. Because I think that the Primary pres. thinks I am a slacker having been gone for the 4 weeks after Camdens birth and now a trip! 2. Because the movie Stepbrothers comes out (I know I shouldn't want to see it) 3. I want to go to the Walls 24th BBQ. But off we go and this weekend it's to The Big Rock Candy Mountain!

4 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It will be fun to see pics of your cute little guy!

Kelly said...

Hey Chad and Rochelle!! Found you on Missy Burton's blog. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to ours. mkkunz1@juno.com

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I can guarantee you that the primary president does not care! You are just fine! You are too funny! Well happy be-lated anniversary, your flowers are so beautiful! Have fun on your vacation. You are wonderful and an amazing primary teacher!

Heidi said...

Hey there! You finaly gave into social pressures just like we did. we dont regret it, having a blog helps you make record of all the fun things we do. Keep on posting fun stuff for us to view.