Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE BIG ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN








So we thought we would share with you some fun photos from The Big Rock Candy Mountain trip. So here it is our 'lets go camping weekend' as Camden says.

We arrived on July 24th Pioneer Day! Chad and I don't really don't dress up for the part but Camden does in his firecracker outfit.


McCall and her 'boy that's a friend' Brock, we really liked Brock...we hope he comes around again!



Here is the bunch of us at the restaurant minus mom who is shooting the pic.
Well that's most of the family vacation in a nut shell, thats The Big Rock Candy Mountain summed up! Now that were home we are getting ready to go back to work...such a let down after a fun vacation I really hate that feeling. I cant wait for the next big adventure though! I love being a mom and sharing little Camden with our family and friends! What a joy it is to be a mom and dad!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!! What the ...

I am glad you had fun on your trip. Can't wait until next week in Wyoming!