Est. July 2006 On our way to happily ever after!
Congrats! They'll be the best of buddies!
whoo hoo tis the season for boys thats for sure! congrats!
I love him already! Our babies will be such close friends and in the same grade and everything! LOVE it! Cam will have a little brother to teach and rough house with! :)
So excited for you! It must be a season for boys!!
Chelle, where did you get the graphic? I want one that says Its a Girl :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! They'll be the best of buddies!
whoo hoo tis the season for boys thats for sure! congrats!
I love him already! Our babies will be such close friends and in the same grade and everything! LOVE it! Cam will have a little brother to teach and rough house with! :)
So excited for you! It must be a season for boys!!
Chelle, where did you get the graphic? I want one that says Its a Girl :)
Post a Comment