OK so recently I was telling some friends about the MANY journals I have and by many I have 13 and 1/2! Having now moved I found my journals and began re-reading my life from about the age of 8 and I can not believe the amazing memories re-reading my journals has brought back to life!
One of my favorites was me writing about my sister Lexi and Trent going to their house for dinner and math homework nights! I almost could see the kitchen table while Trent sat and watched TV. I miss my sister every single day...I still think of her especially as her big 31st birthday is coming up, I wonder how many kids they would have where they would be, but am so blessed with the memories that live in my heart and the writings of them I can relive when ever I want!
I LOVED reading about the 4th of Julys spent at my grandma Vennas, sleeping outside and summer time crushes...even my first kiss - which of coarse lead me to Chad! sigh
My most amazing writings yet was the love story between Chad and I. I never remembered doing this but I wrote in my journal almost every single day before we were married! It is such a beautiful reminder of all the reasons that I fell in love! Followed close behind is my little ray of sunshine Camden and the story that unfolds everyday. Each day is truly a gift and I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing our little family!
Recently I was inspired (thanks to Brooke) to keep a daily memory book of the things Camden says and does that Chad and I find O so Funny! His most recent funny moment was when we took him to buy his first 'Bikah' aka bike and it was love at first sight a cute red radio flyer with a basket in the back. We loaded it into the cart where Camden demanded to be placed on it. So there we were walking through Walmart with a 2 year old in a cart sitting on a radio flyer! People were laughing I was laughing.
These are just some of the things that make me happy...
1 comment:
good news!buy mp4 player
Post a Comment