Saturday, November 28, 2009

Halloween, California, & the Gallbladder

THE GALLBLADDER -

So many of you have heard that I have had my gallbladder out by now, and if you havent let me catch you up on the story. Last Sat night I had an attack that lasted an hour we were on our way to the ER when tada it goes away I have had a few of these that come and go so I give them about 30 mins before I start to worry. Well then on Sunday night at about 12 I had another and this one lasted longer and was more painful then the previous ones so this time we drove to the hospital and got me some pain meds. While we were there I got an ultrasound of the gallbladder to find it was full of about 20 stones (meaning it was more than half full).

So we got the pain under control and they sent me home to follow up in the am with a surgery date which I did. I got my gallbladder removed on Weds the day before Thanksgiving that surgery went smoothly but during the process they found I had stones in my duct that runs from my liver to pancreas (which I have to have clear or I could get pancriatites) and have to have another procedure called ERCP where they go in your mouth down to your pancreas to try and remove the stone(s). Well this operation failed because I was too swollen so I spent the night at the hospital in hopes that I would have a 2nd surgery on Thanksgiving to have them removed...well that Dr. never showed up so I got dismissed and get to go back on Monday for my follow up. I am feeling much better but wont feel 100% until after Mondays visit...I will keep you posted!


CALIFORNIA -

My sweet husband and I decided to take off a weekend and venture out to California for some fun! My sweet parents were nice enough to let us stay at their home and we all got the chance to play and sight see! Here we are at the cannery having dinner at a Mexican place....


We had to hit the Cheesecake factory...


Camden had learned that Bumpa is a great friend cus he will always let him have what he wants!


We took a late afternoon drive across the Golden Gate Bridge it was very busy for a weekend so we chose to just drive across and take pictures in the car.


Here we all are driving across the bridge...Cam had just woken up!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN
yes this is what I look like with black hair and what
Chad looks like with hair.

I couldn't help myself this is one of the best grandparents faces photos we have


Skylar, Heather & Aliya - this is Aliyas first Halloween!


We got around on Halloween visiting friends & family its always a good time! Cam was really into the candy and knew exactly what to do after he got a piece...
look up batt his eyes and reach out to ask for more saying 'tweet'!

3 comments:

Becka said...

Those California pix are such great pictures of you!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE the Halloween pictures... So awesome!!! The ones with your parents are classic!

bear mature buelo said...

i m from brasil i lives americana i m jail mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu marinho this men photo