Camden is not walking yet...but thanks to his cute friend Whitney he will be soon! He has got her excited to climb upstairs, where she chases after him. When it comes to walking...she has him 'almost' chasing after her...we will keep you posted.
He took his first spill that drew blood, I knew we couldn't be that lucky to go a whole year without one bloody accident but today he got a little cocky and spun around too close to the coffee table and it punched him right in the mouth. His gums around his teeth and upper lip took the worst beating but alas he cried for a brief minute and was over it.
ALSO my great neighbor Dyana has a business and sells vinyl and can do anything you ask! She has a great price, I had her make me my house numbers...and here they are looking good if I dont say so myself! I took off the old welcome on my house because it was way too BIG and off paint, so I have to repaint before the new one can go back on.
Well that's the most recent ramblings....did I mention I had to send the camera in for focusing fixing. It was having BIG issues with images not coming out sharp and had progressively gotten worse good thing it is still under warranty, bad thing I have had to be without for 2 weeks now! I hope it comes back soon Canon.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're so optimistic that it's spring! I am feeling pretty angry at Mother Nature right now. I am ready for sun and warmth and a tan...
Post a Comment