Tuesday, December 9, 2008

christmas is coming

tis the season to be...
joyful
hopeful
giving
peaceful
full!
merry christmas to you
camden loves his aunt mccall!
daddy and camden make a wish
the temple square crew 2008 was great
our little family...

Well this is the last week of school for Rochelle!!! Finals are going on as we speak (after this the degree really does come unless I fail a class) I needed a break so here I am updating those who still follow our page...This Christmas is an exciting one full of gift giving and service! Having a little boy has truly got us excited in a way you just cant explaine, its easy for me to see why some parents go all out. Christmas is only 15 days away! I hope that everyone has there Christmas shop on or all done...

3 comments:

Dyana said...

Darling pictures, Rochelle! Wow we have great neighbors! Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

jamie said...

What a cute little family! Youre looking fabulous Ro!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of Camden and your sister! He totally knows how to work the camera!