The good looking part of the family!!!
Ok Chad and I decided that we need to get Camdens stats out...just prepping him for the next big step in his basketball career!
Arm span...
Featuring Camden BroadheadHeight 29"
Weight 19lbs. 10oz.
Age 5 mos
Hes a natural dribbler...I am a bit lax when it comes to making sure that I get pics down loaded and stuff posted and everyone updates.
So lets start with the end of October...Chad and the Johnson boys left on an elk hunt and came back empty handed this is them getting ready to leave...Camden really wanted to go.
Well they left so Mom, Heather, Camden, and I all went to see McCall play volleyball in St. George the very next day. While we were gone Camden took his first swim with mom. He loves the water it totally relaxed him and after we got out he slept for almost 2 hours.
Here's some of my hot sis playing her guts out...what can I say amazing runs in the family. I miss volleyball. If anyone wants to start a co-ed team WE REALLY WANT to start one...So I think were all caught up...
5 comments:
What a cute little boy.....
I love the basketball outfit..almost as cute as his Yankee clothes...
Kiss Camden for us and thank you so much for bringing him to visit on Halloween...
We love all 3 of you
Auntie Sandy
Jared wants to know who Camden's real daddy is? He says a kid that cute can't really be Chad's could it?
Camden is such a stud. He is just so darn cute. I can't believe what a big boy he is. I am glad that you had fun in St. George while Chad was gone.
Oh, I love the Nike Jersey! Such a natural athlete! SOOO stinkin cute,love it. Whit has a Jazz Jersey. She can be his little cheerleader! :)
I think you definitely have a ball player on your hands. By the way, was that the Lil Jon Basketball? Please tell me me it was. Love you guys!
Post a Comment