- Weighing in at 17.9 oz he is in the 90%
- Measuring at 28" long he is OFF the charts!
Well this last week also marked a momentous occasion Camden rolled over!!! and is now standing with support on his own...oh my boy is getting so big!
As you can see Mom may have got a little too excited and really scared baby, I wont do that again!
Sunday we went outside for a day in the backyards yellow leaves Cam and Chad sure are cute!!!


Also we tried on the Halloween costume, at this point I don't know who knows and who doesn't so instead of the big surprise visits planned I just thought I would post it and that way everyone can
see!

see!

Arr we cant wait for HALLOWEEN!!!
6 comments:
He's such a little cutie! The video is hilarious, I'd forgotten how easily babies get startled. :)
Wow Cam is growing so fast! I don't think my kids were 28" til they were 5..lol! The pictures in the leaves are FANTASTIC! What a cute boy, and I absolutely LOVE the pirate costume! DARLING! Hope you guys are doing well! xoxoxo
He is getting so big...and so darn cute! It's fun to see them grown and change and learn new things! I love the pirate costume. He looks so cute. I had Oliver try his on a couple days ago and he wasn't too excited. I have feeling he and Linc will be fighting over Linc's dragon costume. Will we see the little pirate on Wednesday at the Fall Festival? We can do pirate pics together!
Oh that video is so funny. He makes such a cute Pirate.
I love that video, that's something to save for the days when he can laugh about it. You are such a lucky mom because he is so sweet and so beautiful.
Hey there- Its your friend from down south! I found you on here and I'm really glad! Your little guy is really cute! He makes and awesome pirate... aarrr :o) Anyway keep in touch, and tell your parents hi for me k :o)
Post a Comment